Students who follow this programme will acquire the theoretical and quantitative tools needed to investigate economic problems, and will gain specialised knowledge in their specific field of interest. This will enable them to analyse and solve research questions related to the Chinese economy.
Within the Economic History profile students take some courses that are specific for the profile, and some courses that are specific for the programme.
Autumn term (period 1 resp. 2)
1. NEKN74 - The Chinese Economy
1. EKHM62 - Econometrics (Curriculum)
2. EKHM70 - China and the Asia Pacific Economy (Curriculum)
2. EKHM73 - Research Design (Curriculum)
1. NEKN75 - Inst., Markets and Firms in a Chinese Context
1. Optional course in Economic History
(Course list: Department of Economic History)
2. Master Essay